- Address: Heraklion, K. Gouves, Pediados
- Postal code (ZIP): 700 14
- City/Location: Heraklion, Crete
- Phone: +30 28970 41103
- Fax: +30 28970 41113
From Heraklion Airport to Grecotel Amirandes: Distance 17.4 km – driving time about 14 min - 80km/hour
1. Take Main Exit from Heraklion Airport towards the National Road 0.5 km
2. After the bridge, take right ramp onto Route 90/E75 heading to Agios Nikolaos 12.3 km
3. Continue on Route 90/E75 until the sign on right Kato Gouves 0.5 km
4. Follow sign Grecotel Amirandes, just before the next exit 2.9 km
5. Exit right from Route 90/E75 and drive under the bridge towards Kato Gouves 1.0 km
6. After the bridge you will merge onto the Old National Road. Drive straight and you will see the sign Kato Gouves 2,4 klm – 3 min
7. Continue through village Kato Gouves until sign of “Grecotel Amirandes” on right side
8. Turn left and follow road to end – entrance to “Grecotel Amirandes”.
Passenger and car ferries sail regularly between Heraklion Harbour and Piraeus (Athens), Santorini and other islands.